Terms and Condition
Welcome to Call-tracking.org (hereinafter referred to as “the website”). By using this website or any of its products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read carefully. If you don’t accept these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to use this website or any of its materials.
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
Please note that we reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions periodically as we update our website with new features, laws change, or new laws come into effect. You will not be notified about a change in the terms and conditions, so make sure to return to this page periodically to review any changes.
- You don’t necessarily have to register to use the website. You can simply view the website anonymously. However, some areas and features of the website – for example, the comment section – will require you to register or at least enter some of your personal data (name, email, login credentials, etc.).
- You are only permitted to create one profile per user on the website. Your profile is personal and can only be used by you. You cannot transfer the rights to your profile to someone else.
- Your username is shown on the website whenever you leave a comment, a review, or produce any other content under your name. We urge you to use your real name — otherwise, you may not be permitted to contribute to the website.
- You are forbidden from publishing fraudulent, offensive, deceptive, misleading, and abusive information on the website, as well as information that breaches intellectual property or privacy rights. The team reserves the right to delete your profile at any time in the event of a violation or suspected violation of the terms and conditions. Should we delete your profile, you will no longer have access to the materials requiring registration, but you will still be able to view the website.
- Any website-related information you provide — including reviews, feedback, ideas, and opinions regarding the website or the service provided on or by the website — can be used by us however we see fit.
- The content of our website is protected by U.S. law and applicable international legislation. Unauthorized use of our content, including copying, presentation, and distribution, is a violation of U.S. law and may result in penalties.
- Use of our content is possible for non-commercial use or if permitted in writing by us or allowed under applicable mandatory law.